Tenants are required to read and agree to all of the sections below. We reserve the right to amend or modify our storage unit rules at anytime. To request an exception, tenants must make written requests for us to review.
Noise and Conduct
1. Tenants shall not make or allow any disturbing noises in the unit by Tenant, family or guests, nor permit anything by such persons which will interfere with the rights, comforts or conveniences of other persons.
2. Playing music during loading/unloading of any unit must be played at a volume which will not disturb other persons.
3. The activities and conduct of Tenant, Tenant’s guests and minor children of Tenant or guests, outside of the unit on the common grounds, parking areas, or any facilities on premises must be reasonable at all times and not annoy or disturb other persons.
4. No lounging, visiting or loud talking, that may be disturbing to other Tenants will be allowed in the common areas at any time.
5. Children are not allowed to be unattended at anytime nor are they allowed to play inside storage units or within the facility.
1. The unit must be kept clean, sanitary, and free from objectionable odors.
2. Tenant shall assist management in keeping the outside common areas clean.
3. No littering of papers, cigarette butts or trash is allowed.
4. No trash or other materials may be accumulated which will cause a hazard or be in violation of any health, fire or safety ordinance or regulation.
5. Garbage is not allowed to accumulate or be stored within the unit at any time.
6. All personal belongings must be kept inside the unit. Any items left outside a storage unit (unless temporarily approved in writing) are subject to removal by Landlord/Manager. Tenants may be charged for the cost of removal and disposal of items found outside units or to be in violation of Tenant Rules.
Tenants are not assigned any parking spaces nor are they allowed to park vehicles within the facility overnight or for extended periods of time longer than 3 hours. Vehicle maintenance (i.e. oil changes, repairs, etc.) is forbidden from occurring inside or outside storage spaces. Any vehicles within the facility are strictly only allowed for the purposes of transporting items to and from storage units.